All classes offered virtually via MS TEAMS unless noted otherwise. Instructions will be enclosed in your Confirmation Letter.
All courses are offered 8 am – 5 pm Central Time Zone unless noted otherwise.
To enroll in a training program you must have the product line on your Distributor Agreement. If you do not have the product line on your agreement and wish to enroll in a training program; please contact your local Territory Sales Manager well in advance of the training date. You must register for in-person training 3 weeks in advanceand virtual instructor-led training 1.5 weeks in advance. This allows us time to process registration; and for you to prepare any necessary prep prior to the training..
1) Go to onlinetechxchange.com
2) Choose the “View All” on the Special Hazards side of the homepage
3)Select “Create Account” or “Log in”. Only create an account if you have not created an account previously
a.If you create an account, use activation link sent to your email after account creation to confirm account before going into log-in. .
4) Register for course desired. Once registered at the course level, you will then be registering for the individual class date This is a 2-step registration process.
5) You will receive an automated email once registered for the course, and automated registration email once registered for the class date.
6) For virtual training, you will receive the confirmation email with instructions for materials, class links, & exam information a week prior from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a. For Live In-Person trainings, you will receive the confirmation email two – three weeks before the scheduled training.
Sign up for training by going to your myJCI homepage and accessing courses through Edcast’s Learning Hub at https://johnsoncontrols.edcast.com/
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Confirmed registrations cancelled less than 10 days of training will be subject to a $100 service charge. If you do not cancel within and fail to show up to training, you will be charged the entire cost of training tuition.
We understand that there may be occasional tardiness to class. Cut off time is 30 minutes after the start time of class.
You are required to complete the entire course of instruction to qualify for a Certificate of Training. We track attendance and participation. Exceptions will not be made to this requirement.
As a reminder, Johnson Controls reserves the right to cancel a training program at any time. Should you have any questions, please contact Training Services at email@example.com.